Our Business Terms
Please read our terms of business carefully and by placing a booking with us you acknowledge these terms;
- East Anglia Carpet Cleaning will give you an approximate time for your appointment. Delays are possible and we will inform you if we are going to be late (due to delays on a prior job or traffic delays).
- Please make sure we have adequate parking, for a transit van, either on a drive or outside the property.
- Customers must inform us if access is difficult, no parking, flats that are not on the ground floor.
- Cancellations must be made as soon as possible and not less than 24 hours before the job. We reserve the right not to allow a re-booking if not enough notice is given and to charge for loss of business.
- Payment is on the day (unless prior arrangements are made) by cash, cheque, BACS, credit or debit card (subject to our card machine having network).
- The price payable is what we quoted unless incorrect information has been given. We will confirm the price before we commence.
- The prices on our website are correct and no further charges are payable on top unless you wish to upgrade your service or as points below.
- An additional charge may be payable for properties where access is difficult, no parking, flats and apartments. We will inform you of the additional charge when we quote or on the day. The additional charge is for the time involved in carrying heavy equipment.
- An additional charge is payable for human blood, sick, faeces, as our equipment has to be sterilised immediately after use.
- An additional charge may be payable for carpets that are beyond heavily soiled and need a restorative clean that uses expensive chemicals and stain removers.
- End of Tenancy carpet cleaning prices are for empty properties ONLY.
- End of Tenancy prices do not apply to Student accommodation or properties with rented rooms.
- East Anglia Carpet Cleaning recommends rooms are as empty as possible for a full deep clean.
- We move light furniture, light 3 piece suites and tables. We do not move beds, antiques, delicate items, televisions, heavy items, cupboard, sideboards, wardrobes (as these are breakable) and we do not move clutter.
- We need access to hot water (if possible) and either a toilet or drain for waste water.
- We need access to electric points nearby where we are working.
- Do not pre-treat any stains prior to our cleaning as it might interfere with our chemicals and process.
- Stain removal cannot be guaranteed as some stains are permanent (especially on natural fibre carpets). Wear & tear, traffic area discolouration and carpet bleaching cannot be rectified.
- Stain and soil protectors are not permanent and will eventually wear from the carpet. On this basis a warranty cannot be given. A stain protector helps the homeowner or professional remove any spills or stains and helps to protect the carpet from soil.
- Drying times will be increased without adequate ventilation and a warm temperature (by heating if necessary).
- Turbo Dry will leave short pile carpets almost dry. Some carpets (especially wool) will take several hours. We do not guarantee completely dry carpets.
- We strive for perfection but in the unlikely event you are not pleased with any part of our work then please inform us on the day so it can be rectified.
- East Anglia Carpet Cleaning reserves the right not to do a job if it endangers any of our operatives.
- East Anglia Carpet Cleaning will not tolerate rudeness or abusive behaviour.
Our Business Terms was last modified: November 22nd, 2016 by