Carpet Cleaning Service
Tel: 0800 0016529
Quick Drying Carpet Cleaning anytime of the Year! Revitalises your carpets and leaves a fresh smell
We Can Beat Any Genuine Quote! Click Here
East Anglia Carpet Cleaning combines hot water extraction (commonly known as steam clean) with rotary carpet cleaning for fantastic results. Most carpet cleaning companies only use one method!
Our fully insured carpet cleaning service is without doubt one of the best around. Carpets are touch dry within just 2-3 hours – anytime of the year (or before we leave with TURBO DRY). Our high powered machines are amazing. All our work is guaranteed! We adopt a 7 stage cleaning process.
- Thorough Vacuum of carpet with commercial machine
- Pre-spray of the carpet to break down the soiling
- Spot cleaning and stain removal with specialist products
- Carpet shampoo to lift the pile and dirt plus work in the oxi-boost detergent
- Extraction spray cleaning with Commercial Machine (we clean each carpet twice or more)
- Final rinse and extra vacuuming to remove detergent and leave the carpet with a safe pH
- Last stage is the application of a Bactericidal Deodoriser (eliminates odours and bacteria caused by pets, urine, faeces, vomit, smoke and foodstuffs)
- (Optional) Licensed Technician Insecticide Spray. Effectively kills carpet damaging insects and insects that cause pets and humans real discomfort. Fleas, ticks, carpet moths, carpet beetles and most flying and crawling insects. Also kills eggs, larvae and pupae. Remains active for up to 12 months. Ideal for end of tenancy. Comes with certificate.
There are plenty of “Splash & Dash” cheap carpet cleaners who will either leave your carpets soaking wet or hardly cleaned. The chances are your carpets will be ruined! Don’t risk thousands of pounds!