Our machines are the Ferrari of carpet cleaners. Triple high-powered vacuum motors and a 600psi variable pump gets the job done! Ask yourself the question “Can you afford your carpets ruined by poor equipment and inexperienced cleaners?” It really happens!
We Do More. You Get What You Pay For!
7 Stage Carpet Cleaning Process
- Thorough Vacuum of carpet with commercial machine
- Pre-spray of the carpet to break down the soiling
- Spot cleaning and stain removal with specialist products
- Carpet shampoo to lift the pile and dirt plus work in the oxi-boost detergent
- Rotary bonnet pad (if needed) to remove stubborn stains and fluff
- Extraction spray cleaning with Commercial Machine (we clean each carpet twice or more)
- Final rinse and extra vacuuming to remove detergent and leave the carpet with a safe pH
- (Optional) Licensed Technician Insecticide Spray. Effectively kills carpet damaging insects and insects that cause pets and humans real discomfort. Fleas, ticks, carpet moths, carpet beetles and most flying and crawling insects. Also kills eggs, larvae and pupae. Remains active for up to 12 months. Ideal for end of tenancy. Comes with certificate.
There are plenty of “Splash & Dash” cheap carpet cleaners who will either leave your carpets soaking wet or hardly cleaned. The chances are your carpets will be ruined! Don’t risk thousands of pounds!
How Would You Like Money Off?
Visit our money off coupons page